Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday, September 25

I mustache you how you have such good behavior!
What day is it? HUUMP DAAAY YEAH!  And another great day at Needham Elementary!  Today we had a great time reading dialogue fluently.  I tried to model using pacing, punctuation, and purpose; but, the kids thought they were much better at it than me.  Let them show you tonight as they read Snow and More Snow to you. They should also practice their Vocabulary list.  Please note: we realized two important word parts were left off the list.  Students will need to know the meaning of corn (horn) and uni (one) for the test on Friday.  We talked about them extensively in class today and they were included in the packet.  I do apologize that they were left off the original list. I did make sure to include them on the online practice though.  Students are able to access the online practice at home through the ThatQuiz link on our Team Website.  They have also been using the practice in class.  I have high hopes for the Week 8 assessment on Friday.  I really feel like the students are taking on the difficult task of studying this week.  Hard work does show!

Congratulations to our new Behavior Log Hall of Fame Members!!


No comments:

Post a Comment