Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6

 4th grade students are awesome!

          I am overwhelmed by the incredible homework projects that were turned in today.  I know that these projects took a lot of home support, and I want you to know it is appreciated.

           This morning we gave our created books to the kindergarten students who were so excited and amazed at the 4th grader's talents. (See pictures posted on Facebook)  Later this weekend I will also post the AMAZING videos that were created to encourage students to use the five reading comprehension strategies and as AWESOME book reviews.

After visiting with the kindergartners, we took the Week 5 assessment on ExamView.  I am so impressed with all the students showing their educational growth!

I LOVE MY JOB!  And it is really all because of your children.  Thank you for the opportunity to work with such wonderful students!

No comments:

Post a Comment