Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday, October 29

Alright, I know it is not polite to brag, but that is all I do anymore.  These students are AMAZING!!  We have so much fun ALL DAY LONG!  We can do this because the students are always so respectful of me, each other, and their educational time.

This week has been a little bit of havoc.  I was sick on Tuesday, had a professional development meeting today, and we have had several changes in the schedule with assemblies and extra activities.  This much change would send most classes into a whirlwind - not this class.  They haven't missed a beat!

We have even been working on a big assignment during block time.  To finish up our Science Unit we are working on a very involved Ecosystem challenge.  The students are all taking it so seriously and seem to be enjoying every minute of the work. INCREDIBLE!  I can't wait to see their finished projects!!

As I said, I know it is not polite to brag, but THANK YOU for sending such wonderful students my way! I truly do have the BEST OF THE BEST!

Just a few friendly reminders:

  • Tonight is the Needham Halloween Fundraiser at McDonald's by 65.  It will go from 4-7pm.   Wear your costume if you wish, or just show up to say hello to your friends.  Either way it will be a treat for everyone. 
  • Tomorrow we will "PUT A CAP ON DRUGS."  Everyone should wear their favorite hat or cap. 
  • We are all trying to "MAKE A CHANGE." Please send in your change to help United Way make a difference in our community.  Every little bit helps!
  • BOXTOPS for EDUCATION Competition is in full swing.  Please send in your BoxTops to help our class win a pizza party!


No comments:

Post a Comment