Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday, January 30




Today, I was surprised at the end of recess with the most beautiful bulletin board I've ever seen.  The quotes literally brought tears to my eyes! This is how I know I have the BEST JOB EVER! This is why I teach!  Big thank you to all the students!

The students are already aware, but I want to give a heads up to all the parents that I will not be at school on Monday or Tuesday.  I will be at a conference hopefully learning how to be a better teacher.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.  I will get back with you as soon as possible.  If you have time sensitive information, like a change in after school plans, please contact the office.

I thought I might start your weekend off right by sharing some very adorable birthday bites from this week.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment