Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thursday, November 27

I am thankful. I am thankful for 4th grade students because they are our bright future! I am thankful for Team 33 and the smiles they bring me. I am thankful for Bulldog Academy and all my cohorts that help me keep my head above water. I am thankful for Needham for giving me a home away from home. I am thankful for my friends that feel more like family.  I am thankful for my family and the way they support me in everything I do.  I am thankful to God for all the blessings He has given me. I am thankful for all these things! Now what are you thankful for?
Please share with us what you are thankful for by visiting our I AM THANKFUL Kidblog Posts!
Most of all, have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Mrs. McCain
4th Grade Teacher
Needham Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment