Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday, October 8

I apologize for the late email.  I have spent the whole day playing catch up, but I think I finally made it.  I was so happy to be back with the students today.  It really is where I prefer to be.

Tomorrow we will test on the Lesson 3 List.  Students will need to know the meaning and how to spell each word or word part.  This will be the 1st grade in the new grade book so study hard.  They should also be studying for their first Math test of the new grading period.

Speaking of grades...please do a grade check.  To my knowledge all grades are up to date.  There should be no surprises - the grades are the exact same grades you see in the Feedback and Data Binders each week.  If something doesn't look right, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will check into it.

Tomorrow is also our field trip to the Bicentennial Train.  We are so excited!  There was a misunderstanding.  At first I believed we would not be able to take chaperons.  But, as stated on the permission slip we do have some tickets available.  I have 2 spaces left for chaperons so if you happen to be available tomorrow and have a background check completed in the office, please let me know.  The first two parents that respond will get to be the chaperons.

No comments:

Post a Comment