Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6

I am writing this post from home in bed.  I have caught the nasty virus that is going around.  I am still running a fever and will not be at school tomorrow either.  Please encourage students to do their best for the substitute.

I have gotten several emails about students who will not be present on Friday and they are concerned about the test. For this reason, will have the weekly assessment on Thursday.  Any student who does not do well on Thursday and is present, will be allowed to try again on Friday. The test will mostly cover the Lesson 3 Word List.  This week students should know the meaning AND SPELLING of each word or word part.

We are also taking a field trip to the bicentennial train in Bargersville on Thursday. Students are bringing home a permission slip tonight.  Please sign it and send it back as soon as possible.

Thank you and please tell the kids I miss them.  I really hope to be back with them on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment