Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday, May 29th

Once Team33, Always Team33!
Wow!  This is the hardest post I have had to write!  I am sitting alone in my room, with out the smiles that brighten each of my day.  Knowing that the kids - many that have been with me for 2 years now - will not be returning...well, it makes my heart ache.  They are a big part of my life and I will miss them all terribly!!

At the same time, all I can do is smile with PRIDE at what great students we are sending to CBIS!  Your students will bring such laughter, love and value to CBIS. CBIS is ready for them and they are most definitly ready for CBIS!

With all that said, I just want to reinforce our sincere saying, "Once TEAM33, Always TEAM33!" So if ever you have the chance to stop back by the classroom or join in on a future Dinner Date, please don't hesitate!!  You will always be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment