Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

WELCOME TO 2014!



I have finalized grades today for Reading and Language.  Be sure to check them out and let me know if you have any questions.  Otherwise, what you see is what will appear on the Report Card for the 2nd grading period. To see your grades you can click the Check Grades link on the Team33 Website. Students can log in with their school login (four letters + four numbers) our you can use your parent login.

I am excited to see how the bottle bios are coming along.  If you have not started creating your two-liter bottle person, no worries. I have realized that more than one typing error on the project outline made the directions more than a little confusing.  So, here is an updated copy of the Interview with History Project Outline, along with the pictures to help you get some ideas for your Bio Bottle.   These pictures were from former 4th grades who, as you can see, had a lot of fun completing this project. I hope you do too.  Let me know if you have any trouble along the way.

I really have missed being with all of you, and am looking very forward to seeing everyone on Monday.  I do hope you enjoy the remaining few days of break though!



No comments:

Post a Comment