Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13

It was a great day today!  The first full day in quite a while, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I think the kids are even ready to get back to work!  Today we tried something new with centers.  I am not sure how it will go, but we are going to give it a shot for a little while.  My hope is to increase the amount of time each small group works specifically with me.  I can tell I am going to have to keep tweaking just a little, but my hope is that it will be worth it in the end.  For this reason, there is not a Literacy Link this week - but we will get it figured out and I will be sure to update you next week.

Homework page has been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment