Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Fantastic Friday

Here's what is happening with TEAM 33

We are back to a normal schedule finally. You're children worked so hard on ISTEP and I am so proud of them. We are certainly glad that it is over, that is for sure. We will be taking our Spring NWEA tests on May 15th and 16th, then no more mandated testing. Yeah!!

Monday the kids will get their new spelling words and the test will be the following Monday. We will also be having our Unit 7 math test later in the week. I will send home a practice test on Wednesday to help them study.

Today your child brought home a permission paper for our field trip to the Indiana State Museum on May 18th. The number of chaperones will be limited to four adults from each class. If you want to come along, let me know quickly.

Also today was the due date for the Wander Indiana Visual part of the project. Please check with your child to see if they have turned it in to me. Completion of this project is mandatory if your child wants to go on the field trip to the museum. I can't wait to see their completed projects. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

As always, if you have any concerns, please let me know as soon as possible.

Mrs. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment