Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday, April 4

What a great day to be at Needham!  It was wonderful coming back to stories of Spring Break adventures! My favorite was being greeted with all the heartfelt smiles and warm hugs!  I truly love my job!

MATH:  We jumped right into percents today and the kids were 100% ready!  I think they will have fun showing you how well they understand percents as they complete their homework tonight.  Be sure to look over their shoulder and "ohh" and "ahh!"
Unit 8 tests were supposed to go home today, but I forgot to record the scores before I left for break.  I am doing that tonight and the tests will be on their way to you tomorrow.  Feel free to wait until tomorrow to feel out the reflection page if you would like.

Please Note: As we move on into percentages, students will be allowed and encouraged to use a calculator on homework.  I do not have enough calculators to send home with each child, so please ensure a calculator is available to your child.  Any standard calculator will do, or they may use an online calculator such as this one: http://www.online-calculator.com/full-screen-calculator/

HOMEROOM:  Wednesday we will be taking a walk to Webb Elementary to enjoy a performance by the Franklin High School Winter Guard. (I am especially excited about this performance because my daughter is on the Winter Guard dance line.)  We will head to Webb after lunch and be back in plenty of time for the buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment