Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday, February 16

Welcome back!  I know from today's conversations that many people had a relaxing and fun long weekend!  Mine was pretty amazing too.  My big accomplishments were mopping my kitchen floor, weaning three calves off the bottle, and taking my kids sledding.  Of course, time with my kids was my favorite.

HOMEROOM: If you have not yet seen the post, I want to update you on the make-up day.  We will be making up the extra day in winter break on Tuesday, May 24.  This will be 4th grade promotion day, so you might want to mark your calendar and ask for the day off if you are able.  It is quite the celebration.

MATH: Tonight's homework is HARD!  And, I am not sure I did the best job teaching it today.  Please give it a shot, and we will work more on it tomorrow.  "Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!" It will all make sense soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment