Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday, November 12

Guess what day it is!  
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!! 
 It's BUBBA DAY!!  
TEAM33 LOVES BUBBA!

Lauren's grandpa is lovingly referred to as Bubba.  He comes in every week to help us with our education.  He always brings a treat and a smile.  The kids call the time they spend with him, "Bubba Time."  For the past two weeks, Bubba has worked with the students on recognizing and modeling decimals.  If you want to engage your child in a conversation about their school day, ask them to tell you about their Bubba Time today.

Just a quick note: I will not be at school tomorrow.  I am taking my son on a college visit to Purdue.  We are all very excited about the prospect of him attending Purdue for college. (Side note for all you IU lovers - my daughter is just a few years behind him and she is determined to go to IU med school.  We will be just as excited at that opportunity also.) I tell you this not just to brag on my children, which I love to do,  but to also make you aware that if you are trying to contact the classroom, please contact the office for help.

Have a great weekend! I will see everyone on Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment