Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Great Start to the Year!

What a great start to the year!!! TEAM33 learned a lot about each other the last two days. We also learned the responsibility and freedoms of being in 4th grade. I really think we are ready for a GREAT YEAR!  

This is the first of many posts that will be sent out via or blog to our website, Facebook, and Twitter. It should also be coming to your email. If you are reading this in your email please take a moment to send me a reply email. This will help reasure me that you are reviving the messages and that they are not being caught by a filter or spam blocker or some other technical error. 

I look forward to working with you and your child this year. I will work hard to keep you informed through email, Facebook, Twitter, and our Website. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't ever hesitate to contact me. We are all on the same team!

Melisa McCain
Facebook: NeedhamTeam33
Twitter: @NeedhamTeam33

No comments:

Post a Comment