Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday, December 12

Today way TEAM33's Day! So proud of for their hard work on the Literacy NWEA! They definitely OWNED IT!!  One student even went up an amazing 33 points. Keep in mind, most students are expected to grow 7-8 points in a YEAR!  The majority of students have already passed their end of the year goal!!!  Way to go TEAM33.  Now I guess it is time to make new goals! :)


A few notes about next week...

  • First, I will not be at school on Monday.  I have some personal business that I regrettably need to attend to.  The students are already aware and know what their tasks are for Monday.  Please take a moment to give them a pep talk Sunday night or Monday morning.  We do not have the best track record with guest teachers, but I am hoping we can change that. 
  • I must admit to another mistake, and a big thanks goes to the parent who helped me realize it.  Our classroom party IS on THURSDAY the 18th.  (I put it as Thursday the 19th earlier.)
  • Remember, we are now collecting for the Good Cheer Basket. Any can or boxed food donations are greatly appreciated. By donating you help local families in need for the holidays and you help our class win a Pizza Party!!
  • Needham Winter Program is Thursday night at 6:30. The Needham 3rd graders and Mrs. Ludwig's Be' Boppin Bulldog Choir will preform along with a special presentation of several student writings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment