Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday, September 5

Your students are SUPERSTARS!  They ROCKED today's assessment!  What I think I was most impressed with was how they helped each other be successful.  First they helped each other study as needed. Then I heard them encouraging each other with words like, "You can do this!" "Have confidence!" "I know you know this!"  As a teacher, I could not ask for anything more than the students ensuring each others success!  And boy we sure were successful!  Together we had a class average of 90% in both classess. That is a 5% increase from our average last week of 85% - and this weeks test was much harder!!

So proud! I can't wait for you to see the results in Monday's Feedback and Data Binder!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment