Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33

Mrs. Whitworth's Class - Team 33
What a good looking group!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday, December 10


Homework tonight is to finish the last writing prompt in the ISTEP practice booklet. It will be due Friday and needs to include enough details to take up the entire page and a half.  It should also be written using big, strong, COMPLETE sentences.  Tomorrow is the big day.  I am still hoping to see everyone at the movies!  There are still a few permission slips out.  I made a few calls tonight, and will make more in the morning.  So if you have not yet turned in your permission slip please email me or turn it in first thing tomorrow.  Here is another copy, or you can just send me an email/write me a note to let me know you will be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment